Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Citypark parkrun, Craigavon - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Citypark parkrun, Craigavon?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Citypark Park, Craigavon, BT66 6RU (w3w location: hourglass.eats.pilots). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Citypark parkrun, Craigavon needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Rushmere Centre - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Brendan LENNON • Caroline MCGURRAN • Colin BRUCE • Desmond SIMPSON • Eamon MCGURRAN • Fiona TOMAN • Fionnuala LENNON • Gillian MCCRORY • Heather BLAKE • Helen HILL • Jason MCGURRAN • Jonathan DEWART • Julie BEATTIE • Ken SIMPSON • Lydia GILES • Marina MCGURRAN • Mark CORNETT • Niall RANKIN • Nigel PROCTOR • Norma BRUCE • Patricia DERBY • Wendy MCSHANE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Citypark parkrun, Craigavon happen.
Citypark parkrun, Craigavon takes place every Saturday at 9:30am.
Other parkruns nearbyHillsborough Forest (12.4m), Armagh (13.2m), Wallace (14.7m), Dungannon Park (15.1m), Colin Glen (16.8m), MUSA Cookstown (18m), Queens (18.4m), Falls (18.8m), Antrim (19.3m), Stranmillis College (19.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.