Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Clapham Common parkrun
What is Clapham Common parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Clapham Common, Broomwood Road, London, SW4 9AU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Clapham Common parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in La Baita - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam STREET • Alex GLASSBROOK • Alexander JOHNSON • Alice RYCRAFT • Angus JOHNSON • Ben CRICKMORE • Cat PROWSE • Catherine SANGSTER • Daniel WITHERINGTON • David MCCONWAY • E ADEJOBI • Elaine HARRIS • Elliott JOHNSTON • Faye MESSERVY • Francesca WATSON • Frank ELSTON • Isobelle ANDERSON • James JOHNSON • Jasper JOHNSON • Jennifer HANRAHAN • Jennifer WOOLGAR • Jessica BUTTIGIEG • Jessica TAYLOR • Joe MCMULLEN • Karen STEYN • Lara MIFSUD-BONICI • Laurent KSSIS • Louise CRANSWICK • Lowri SULLY • Lucie RYCOTT • Michael CARNEY • Miles JOHNSTON • Natalia ASHESHOV • Niall JACKSON • Phil CAREY • Phoebe TAYLOR • Roisin CARLTON • Rosemary POLLARD • Seb HENEY • Stefan PARRY • Susan BEWLEY • Suzy TEBBITTS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Clapham Common parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyTooting Common (1.6m), Brockwell (2m), Fulham Palace (3.1m), Dulwich (3.2m), Wimbledon Common (3.6m), Burgess (3.6m), Peckham Rye (3.9m), Crystal Palace (4.4m), Southwark (5m), Hilly Fields (5.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.