Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Clapham Common parkrun
What is Clapham Common parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Clapham Common, Broomwood Road, London, SW4 9AU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Clapham Common parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in La Baita - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam STREET • Adrian GRIST • Alex HICKIN • Andrew ARCHER • Andrew NICHOLSON • Angus JOHNSON • Ben CRICKMORE • Bridget LAMBIE • Carolyn RAJARATNAM • Cat PROWSE • Catherine PRICE • Dana ELFRING • Dani MATTINGLY • Daniel WITHERINGTON • David MCCONWAY • Diana MADILL • Duane MATTHEWS • E ADEJOBI • Elizabeth CASSIDY • Eric BOATENG • Faye MESSERVY • Helen PHILLIPS • Henry MIDGLEY • Janie CAESAR • Jasper JOHNSON • Jennifer CASSIDY • Karen STEYN • Katherine HARVEY • Laurence TURLEJ • Lottie SWINDLEHURST • Lowri SULLY • Megan GEYTENBEEK • Michelle BREE • Niall JACKSON • Peter LAMBERT • Rachel JOHNSON • Roisin CARLTON • Ross KENNEDY • Sam MEREDITH • Stefan PARRY • Susan BEWLEY • Tim HIRST
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Clapham Common parkrun happen.
Clapham Common parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Clapham Common parkrun is cancelled on 02/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyTooting Common (1.6m), Brockwell (2m), Fulham Palace (3.1m), Dulwich (3.2m), Wimbledon Common (3.6m), Burgess (3.6m), Peckham Rye (3.9m), Crystal Palace (4.4m), Southwark (5m), Hilly Fields (5.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.