Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Clapham Common parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Clapham Common parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Clapham Common, Broomwood Road, London, SW4 9AU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Clapham Common parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in La Baita - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam MOORE • Adam STREET • Adrian GRIST • Andrea ROSS • Ayla HUSEYINOGLU • Becky MURSELL • Beth COLE • Bethany KNOWLES • Bronwyn GARRETT • Carolyn BREIT • Cat PROWSE • Cathryn REES • Chris HODGE • Chris O'SULLIVAN • Claire CRAWFORD • Dana ELFRING • Dean MAPABA • E ADEJOBI • Eleanor ANDREWS • Elena CHAPMAN • Frank ELSTON • Heather Louise CLARKE • Holly WEST • Ian PARKINSON • Isabelle FORREST • James COUSINS • Janie CAESAR • Jaspal DHALLEY • Jennifer WOOLGAR • Juliann CANTY • Karrie HILL-HUGHES • Ken WILLIS • Lara MIFSUD-BONICI • Laura FLITTON • Laura SEARS • Laurence TURLEJ • Laurent KSSIS • Lucie RYCOTT • Lucy HARPER • Mari CROTTY • Oscar DICKINS • Patrick QUINN • Penny SMITH • Peter LAMBERT • Phoebe TAYLOR • Rebecca DOBSON • Rebecca SPENCER • Richard TAYLOR • Robert JONES • Rosemary POLLARD • Russell PEARSON • Sarah DODDS • Stefan PARRY • Susan BEWLEY • Susannah BENSON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Clapham Common parkrun happen.
Clapham Common parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyTooting Common (1.6m), Brockwell (2m), Fulham Palace (3.1m), Dulwich (3.2m), Wimbledon Common (3.6m), Burgess (3.6m), Peckham Rye (3.9m), Crystal Palace (4.4m), Southwark (5m), Hilly Fields (5.4m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.