Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Clitheroe Castle parkrun
What is Clitheroe Castle parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Clitheroe Castle Gardens, Castle Street, Clitheroe, BB7 1BA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Clitheroe Castle parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Atrium café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew BURRILL • Andrew PRIORY • Catherine BRITCLIFFE • Chris HALSTEAD • Christopher DONALD • Florence THORNBERRY • Hannah THORNBERRY • John PICKUP • Keira PINDER • Lily PICKUP • Nicola MEAD • Oliver PINDER • Pam PINDER • Paul DUDBRIDGE • Polly CHARLTON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Clitheroe Castle parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Clitheroe Castle parkrun is cancelled on 04/12/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyHyndburn (6.2m), Pendle (8.8m), Burnley (9.5m), Witton (10.3m), Preston (15.1m), Centre Vale (15.9m), Skipton (16.1m), Watergrove (18.2m), Cliffe Castle (19.6m), Lancaster (19.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.