All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Conyngham Hall parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Conyngham Hall parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Conyngham Hall, Bond End, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG5 9AX. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Conyngham Hall parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Black Mulberry café, along Waterside - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan CARTER • Andy DEIGHTON • Ava DOBINSON • Christina DOBINSON • David SINTON • Fraser DOBINSON • Fyn LEES • Hazel RUSSELL • Henry BAILEY • Jackie KNIGHT • James WRIGHT • Jason PATTISON • Joanne WELLING • Kevin MILLAR • Linda DODSWORTH • Lisa PATTISON • Lizzie MEDWELL • Nicola CARTER • Richard KNOWLES • Ruth MANN • Sebastian LEES • Spike BROWNLEES • Steve DODSWORTH • Thomas WATSON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Conyngham Hall parkrun happen.
Conyngham Hall parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Conyngham Hall parkrun is cancelled on 06/03/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyHarrogate (2.2m), Wetherby (6.9m), Fountains Abbey (8m), Chevin Forest (11.1m), Roundhay (12m), Potternewton (13.5m), Millfield (14.1m), Woodhouse Moor (14.4m), Bramley (15.1m), Armley (15.3m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.