Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Crosby parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Crosby Leisure Centre, Mariners Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 6SX. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Crosby parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Crosby Leisure Centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew KINSELLA • Andrew SALTER • Andy MACKENZIE • Angela ROSIN • Beth POLAND • Brenda O'HANLON • Brian CASEY • Brian MURROW • Claire ROBERTS • Diane HAVERLY • Georgina WATHAN • Heather REDHEAD • Helen LEE • Ian BROWNRIGG • Ian HADWIN • Ian HARRISON • Jan MULLIN • Janice SHEEL • Jennifer AVERY • Joanne MCDOUGALL • John O'HANLON • Leonard WILSON • Michael BLACK • Nick KELLY • Paula FITZJONES • Penny PAGE • Peter HOLDEN • Rebecca WILSON • Stephanie FITZPATRICK • Stephen JEFFERS • Susan KEARNEY • Tony BREEN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Crosby parkrun happen.
Crosby parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBirkenhead (6.1m), Croxteth Hall (7m), Princes (7.6m), Ormskirk (9m), Kew Woods (10.3m), Knowsley (10.9m), Tawd Valley (12.1m), Southport (12.3m), St Helens (12.5m), Sutton Manor (14.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.