What is Daventry parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Daventry Country Park. The nearest postcode is Northern Way, Daventry, NN11 2JB. The nearest carparks are the Eastern Way Car Park and the Lodge Road Car Park. In the event of the car parks being busy, alternative parking is available at the Chaucer Way car park, to the west of the Eastern Way field, about a ten minute walk from the main car parks. If you use the Eastern Way car park, please do not park on the access road as it obstructs emergency access to the nearby Icon Centre. For more information about parking, see here. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Daventry parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Leisure Lakes Bikes in the Abbey Retail Park, South Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4GL (just across the road from the leisure centre). There's cake and they offer a parkrun discount - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Andrea RAYMOND
- Angela MOORE
- Ann OUTTRAM
- Anthony BAKER
- Ava DESOUZA
- Christine COMERFORD
- Christopher EDGE
- Christopher SPRY
- David TARBUCK
- Dieter SULLIVAN
- Eddie RINGROSE
- Elizabeth HEATH
- Jacqueline BARNABY
- Karen BALLOCH
- Keith MOREMAN
- Mike SMALLWOOD
- Richard HALCROW
- Rosie SEAGO
- Sarah OXLEY
- Siôn DAVIES
- Stella-Maria THOMAS
- Tina MORRIS
- Tom ELLIOTT
- Tom JEFFRIES
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Daventry parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRugby (8.4m), Sixfields Upton (9.4m), Dallas Burston Polo Club (11m), Watermeadows (11.4m), Northampton (11.6m), Brixworth Country (11.7m), Leamington (14.8m), Salcey Forest (15.2m), Banbury (15.3m), Market Harborough (17.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.