Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Daventry parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Daventry Country Park. The nearest postcode is Northern Way, Daventry, NN11 2JB. The nearest carpark is at the Leisure Centre but please ensure you leave yourself time to walk to the start. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON FALCOLNERS CLOSE OR AT THE ICON CENTRE. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Daventry parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Leisure Lakes Bikes in the Abbey Retail Park, South Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4GL (just across the road from the leisure centre). There's cake and they offer a parkrun discount - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrea RAYMOND • Angela MOORE • Christopher EDGE • Christopher LOVATT • Christopher SPRY • Claire DAY • Clare KEERS • Claudia HUMMEL • Dal TAYLOR • Dan HENDERSON • Daniel CLARKE • Daniel DAY • David BAXTER • David SHAW • David TARBUCK • Dawn Maria Loughnane EDGE • Derek MONROE • Dominic TRANTER • Erin TRANTER • Gary NICHOLLS • Jackie HESKETH • Karen BALLOCH • Nadine GRAY • Nigel DAY • Paul BARKER • Samantha HARDING • Sarah OXLEY • Sophia BAXTER • Susan MOUSLEY-SINCLAIR
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Daventry parkrun happen.
Daventry parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRugby (8.4m), Sixfields Upton (9.4m), Watermeadows (11.4m), Northampton (11.6m), Brixworth Country (11.7m), Leamington (14.8m), Salcey Forest (15.2m), Banbury (15.3m), Market Harborough (17.6m), Coventry (17.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.