All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Daventry parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Daventry parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Daventry Country Park. The nearest postcode is Northern Way, Daventry, NN11 2JB. The nearest carpark is at the Leisure Centre but please ensure you leave yourself time to walk to the start. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON FALCOLNERS CLOSE OR AT THE ICON CENTRE. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Daventry parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Leisure Lakes Bikes in the Abbey Retail Park, South Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4GL (just across the road from the leisure centre). There's cake and they offer a parkrun discount - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Angela MOORE • Chris MULLANEY • Christopher EDGE • Daniel CLARKE • David LORD • Debbie AZAM • Debbie SACH • Deborah MONROE • Declan HAMILTON • Derek MONROE • Dominic TRANTER • Eddie RINGROSE • Erin TRANTER • Joe CRUMPTON • Kate BOND • Keith MOREMAN • Kim MULLANEY • Leigh REEVE • Mike CRUMPTON • Rebecca WHEAVER • Ryan BAXTER • Stella-Maria THOMAS • Teresa HALL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Daventry parkrun happen.
Daventry parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Daventry parkrun is cancelled on 08/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyRugby (8.4m), Sixfields Upton (9.4m), Watermeadows (11.4m), Northampton (11.6m), Brixworth Country (11.7m), Leamington (14.8m), Salcey Forest (15.2m), Banbury (15.3m), Market Harborough (17.6m), Coventry (17.9m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.