All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Delamere parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Delamere parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Delamere Forest, 250m past the visitor centre. The nearest postcode is CW8 2HZ, which is for Delamere Station, located at the start of the approach road to the visitor centre. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Delamere parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Linmere Visitor Centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andy MARTELL • Ben TUMILTY • Charles TWISS • Chris FITZPATRICK • Colin BISHOP • Colin THOMPSON • Danny RYDER • Dawn APPLETON • Diane TONGE • Helen GILLARD • Jackie KEASLEY • Jane BISHOP • John GALLON • John WHITEHEAD • June SWIFT • Kai HORSLEY • Karen HORSLEY • Laura BAYNHAM-HUGHES • Mark LIGHTFOOT • Matthew LARKIN • Mike FRYER • Neil FERGUSSON • Peter RODRIGUEZ • Phil GILLARD • Rachael HOLDEN • Shaun LIGHTFOOT • Thomas ATHERTON • Tim PALMER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Delamere parkrun happen.
Delamere parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Delamere parkrun is cancelled on 23/01/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyPhoenix (6.8m), Northwich (7.5m), Chester (9.1m), Ellesmere Port (9.2m), Widnes (9.5m), Warrington (11m), Sutton Manor (12m), Knowsley (12.9m), Crewe (13.3m), Princes (15m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.