All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Dishley parkrun, Loughborough - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Dishley parkrun, Loughborough?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Loughborough Rugby Club, Derby Road Playing Fields, Dishley, Loughborough, LE11 5FJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Dishley parkrun, Loughborough needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Loughborough Rugby Club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex LEESON • Amy HARLOW • Amy MASON • Andrew BALL • Andrew KIRK • Ben CLARKE • Charlotte COLES • Chloe IBBOTSON • Christopher HUGHES • Eirlys HERRING • Emma PATTISON • Eva CLARKE • Garry LEESON • Gillian LEESON • Hannah BARWELL • Hannah GUNN • Heather SMITH • Helen GODDARD • Henry SPENCER • Isobel DIXON • Jenny FARMER • Joanna PELLEREAU • Judith COLES • Kathryn BARWELL • Laurie FLUCK • Lindsey HUTCHINSON • Lisa NICHOLSON • Liz WATSON • Louise HAWORTH • Madeleine HERRING • Mollie IBBOTSON • Rachel WEBB-JENKINS • Ray DRAYCOTT • Richard COLES • Robert HASKINS • Ruby CLARKE • Susana ASHCROFT • Thomas BYRNE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Dishley parkrun, Loughborough happen.
Dishley parkrun, Loughborough takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Dishley parkrun, Loughborough is cancelled on 15/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyRushcliffe (7.5m), Long Eaton (7.7m), Clifton (8.8m), Beeston (8.8m), Braunstone (11.4m), Wollaton Hall (11.4m), Alvaston (11.9m), Colwick (12.3m), Leicester Victoria (12.4m), Forest Rec (12.7m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.