All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Dudley parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Dudley parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Dell Stadium, Bryce Road, Pensnett, Brierley Hill, DY5 4NE. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Dudley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the club room at The Dell. This is a volunteer run cafe which serves tea, coffee and a variety of sweet treats. All proceeds from the cafe go to local charities - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam HORTON • Andy HALE • Ashley GRIFFITHS • Breanna COFFIELD • Carlo DI TERLIZZI • Charlotte TROMAN • Chris SMITH • Dan TROMANS • Darrell BODIN • David COLLEY • Eden GRIFFITHS • Glenn MALLEN • Jay COFFIELD • Joanne GRIFFITHS • Jon LEADER • Jude BELL • Mark SINCLAIR • Michelle LEDBURY • Neil GLYNN • Nicky SMITH • Nicola HALE • Nigel ENOCH • Noah GRIFFITHS • Oliver POWELL • Paul BATE • Paul NELSON • Phil COLDICOTT • Poppie TOTNEY • Robert CURRIE • Sal MUFLAHI • Sally GLYNN • Sam COFFIELD • Sam GLYNN • Sara MALLEN • Sarahjane POOLE • Sophie COLLEY • Stephen BELL • Steve COLDICOTT • Steven POOLE • Stuart R HANNAN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Dudley parkrun happen.
Dudley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Dudley parkrun is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyEast Park (6.3m), Wolverhampton (6.8m), Sandwell Valley (7m), Edgbaston Reservoir (8.4m), Perry Hall (9.7m), Walsall Arboretum (9.8m), Severn Valley Country (10m), Cannon Hill (10.2m), Sutton Park (12.2m), Wyre Forest (13.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.