All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
East Grinstead parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is East Grinstead parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at East Court, College Lane, East Grinstead. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
East Grinstead parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the East Grinstead Town Football Club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Daisy ROSS • Edward VERMEER • Ella OVINGTON • Graham BRADBURY • Helen DAVEY • Ian James GREENAWAY • Isla Jane GREENAWAY • Jackie WATKINS • Jacs MAYER • James EVANS • James VERMEER • Jennifer SMITH • Jessica TAYLOR • Joanne GIVEN • John HAYLER • Judy HAYLER • Karen VERMEER • Katherine ROSS • Lauren VERMEER • Lisa COMPTON • Lucy HALL • Martin PAYNE • Matthew WEBB • Paul TOWNSEND • Peter HILL • Ruth WEBB • Sarah MARTIN • Talia PATEL • Terri SCOTT • Theresa J DONOHUE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making East Grinstead parkrun happen.
East Grinstead parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note East Grinstead parkrun is cancelled on 03/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyKingdom (7.4m), Tilgate (8m), Ifield Mill Pond (9.7m), Clair (9.7m), Squerryes Winery (10.8m), Uckfield (11.5m), Reigate Priory (11.7m), Royal Tunbridge Wells (12.3m), Tonbridge (12.6m), Riddlesdown (13.6m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.