All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Eastleigh parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Eastleigh parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Fleming Park Old Golf Course, Eastleigh. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Eastleigh parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please join us for a coffee at the Blackbird cafe at the Pavilion on the Park
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amanda SAYERS • Amelia-Jane DYER • Chanketh MENMENDA • Chris GOODHEAD • Claire DEACON • David BLACKMAN • Derek QUIRK • Frank LITTLER • Ian ROBINSON • Jenny LEE • Julia HEADS • Julie STUBBINGTON • Karen BOLTON • Kerry FOLGER • Kim FOLGER • Linda Mary WEBB • Mark HEADS • Matthew SPRACK • Michael LEE • Nickie BOWEN • Paul KEMP • Paul STUBBINGTON • Pauline HERD • Ray WEBB • Susan BUNYAN • Wendy Margaret COUPER • Yvonne GRANDON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Eastleigh parkrun happen.
Eastleigh parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Eastleigh parkrun is cancelled on 19/06/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyItchen Valley Country (2.3m), Southampton (3.6m), Winchester (7.3m), Netley Abbey (7.5m), Whiteley (8.1m), Fareham (12.4m), Brockenhurst (13.4m), Lee-on-the-Solent (13.9m), Portsmouth Lakeside (15.6m), Lymington Woodside (17.2m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.