Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Eastleigh parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Fleming Park Old Golf Course, Eastleigh. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Eastleigh parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please join us for a coffee at the Blackbird cafe at the Pavilion on the Park
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison MEARS • Amanda SAYERS • Amelie K-A • Chanketh MENMENDA • Claire DEACON • Gary GALTON • Herman SADIE • Jackie WILLIAMS • Jeanette KEYTE • Jeff DEACON • Jenny LEE • Katie GODDARD • Katie RAWLINSON • Kerry FOLGER • Kim FOLGER • Liz ARNOLD • Mark ANDERSON • Martin COOK • Matthew DUCKERING • Michael LEE • Michael SELBY • Paul CARRETT • Paul KEMP • Paul STUBBINGTON • Philippa GILLHAM • Rob FRANCIS • Rowan COBB • Susan BUNYAN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Eastleigh parkrun happen.
Eastleigh parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyItchen Valley Country (2.3m), Southampton (3.6m), Winchester (7.3m), Netley Abbey (7.5m), Whiteley (8.1m), Fareham (12.4m), Brockenhurst (13.4m), Lee-on-the-Solent (13.9m), Portsmouth Lakeside (15.6m), Lymington Woodside (17.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.