Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Eastney junior parkrun
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Eastney junior parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 2k event for juniors (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 09:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Bransbury Park, Bransbury Road, Eastney, Portsmouth, PO4 9SU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Eastney junior parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Café in the Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrian TAYLOR • Carmen SKIRROW • Caroline MOAKES • Ella DEL PICCOLO • Ian HAYWARD • Isabelle BAILEY • Jen STONEHAM • John WEBSTER • Kim STROUD • Lewis NDAHIRO • Lukasz SIEMBAB • Michael CONWAY • Nikhil SEN • Richard MOAKES • Tracey DEAN • Vicki GLEED
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Eastney junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 09:00am
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.