Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
East Park parkrun
What is East Park parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at East Park, Hickman Avenue, Wolverhampton ,WV1 2BS. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
East Park parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Hickmans Cafe. The cafe is situated at Unit 7 on the East Park Trading Estate, just outside the park and opposite the first bend of the course after the start. It opens at around 8am, so you are welcome before and after parkrun - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Beth ANNAKIN • Clare DENNER • Dave ANNAKIN • Denise CUMMINGS • Dolly HEVER • James PETERSON • Martha CUMMINGS • Martin NELLANY • Rachel PETERSON • Rob CARRINGTON • Roy PRINCE • Sarah-Jane STEVENS • Seth CARRINGTON • Tim LLOYD • Tim ROWE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
East Park parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWolverhampton (1.8m), Walsall Arboretum (5.7m), Dudley (6.3m), Sandwell Valley (6.6m), Chasewater (8.7m), Perry Hall (8.8m), Woodgate Valley Country Park (9.8m), Edgbaston Reservoir (9.9m), Sutton Park (10m), Cannock Chase (11.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.