Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Eastville parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Eastville Park, Fishponds Road, Eastville, Bristol BS5 6PX. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Eastville parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Tesco Extra, Eastgate Centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alice SCHUMAN • Angela THORPE • April HARTLEY • Bill HULL • Darren CLINTON • Darren STRINGER • Henry SLY • Jason BULLOCK • Jonathan GOODLAND • Matt AUSTIN • Matt HARTLEY-SMITH • Matthew COTTRELL • Monika FRYSZ • Nicola TANNER • Pamela VARCOE • Patrick STONEHEWER • Phil HAYWARD • Richard GAYLE • Robyn WEEKS • Roger HAYNES • Rosie BURROWS • Ruth WATKINSON • Sarah DANIELS • Sharon HAYWARD • Thea SCHUMAN • Tim THORPE • William BAKER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Eastville parkrun happen.
Eastville parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPomphrey Hill (3.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (4.2m), Ashton Court (4.3m), Chipping Sodbury (8.3m), Thornbury (9.1m), Severn Bridge (11m), Bath Skyline (12m), Rogiet (12.2m), Wotton (13.5m), Clevedon Salthouse Fields (13.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.