All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Eaton junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Eaton junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds). If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Eaton Park, South Park Avenue, Norwich, NR4 7AZ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Café Essence, Bandstand, Eaton Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aidan BANFIELD • Albie RAISBOROUGH • Amy DRAEGER • Andrea MEARING • Beate BECKER • Bram MACGIBBON HARROLD • Chris BENNETT • Christine ASHTON • Clare BRADBURY • Ellie FAIRFOOT • Emma ELLIOTT • Flo HARRISON • Frank VICKERS • Hugh WOOLFENDEN • Isaac BENNETT • James WRIGHT • Jo PHILLIPS • Juliette STAMPER • Kevin RAISBOROUGH • Klara KOUROUPIS • Mary VANDERPUMP • Neil SHEARER • Nigel BULLEN • Rachel WATKINS • Rich HOEY • Robert WICKERSON • Rosa BREEZE • Rosie STAMPER • Stephen KNOCK • Sue FLUTE • Tracie DRAEGER • William VICKERS
Eaton junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
Please note Eaton junior parkrun is cancelled on 9 August 2020:
See the news page for more detail
Please note Eaton junior parkrun is cancelled on 09/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.