Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Endcliffe parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Endcliffe Park (Hunters Bar), Sheffield. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Endcliffe parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Endcliffe Park Independent Café - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan DALE-HUGHES • Alex ADAM • Alex HARDING • Alison PASS • Alistair LOFTHOUSE • Ananya AGARWAL • Ann BREWSTER • Anuvrat AGARWAL • Callum CLIFFORD • Caroline HENRY • Christopher ARMSTRONG • Christopher HEGGS • David BOCKING • Dot KESTERTON • Douglas ARMSTRONG • Emma BROOMHEAD • Gary MITCHELL • Helen DRISCOLL • Izzy ADAM • James BOREMAN • Kate SCOTT • Lexie ARMSTRONG • Linda MUNDAY • Louise DALE-HUGHES • Lucy MARRIS • Marianne PUMMELL • Marie CARROLL • Martin BILLINGTON • Michael ROBY • Peter POND • Rebecca CARMAN • Sam DAVEY • Sandi CARMAN • Sarah LAYCOCK • Sarah RILEY • Tonia ADAM • Uzzie LAUBSCHER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Endcliffe parkrun happen.
Endcliffe parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyMillhouses (2.1m), Graves (2.7m), Hillsborough (2.8m), Sheffield Castle (2.9m), Concord (4.7m), Rother Valley (7.9m), Rotherham (8m), Poolsbrook (10m), Bakewell (11.8m), Penistone (12.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.