Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Exmouth parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at the Esplanade, Exmouth EX8 2AY. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Exmouth parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Ocean Exmouth - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amanda DAY • Craig BUTLER • Darren BRADLEY • Darren NOTMAN • Derek BLACKBURN • Donna PIERCE • Donna SMITH • Eddie CAMPBELL-ADAMS • Elizabeth LLOYD-POWELL • Geoff SMITH • Holly PRATT • Ian LACEY • Jimmy JOY • Joanne COOKE • Karen STEWART • Keith SAMPFORD • Lisa WHITE • Mike WESTERN • Nathan SHEEHY • Nick RICHART • Nigel DUPAIN • Phil DAVEY • Sara MARTIN • Sharon GROVES • Stan MASON • Timothy PRATT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Exmouth parkrun happen.
Exmouth parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyTeignmouth Promenade (6.1m), Haldon Forest (7.8m), Exeter Riverside (8.5m), Cranbrook Country Park (9.4m), Parke (12.1m), Killerton (12.4m), Torbay Velopark (14.8m), Seaton (16.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.