Falls parkrun, Belfast
What is Falls parkrun, Belfast?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Falls Park, Falls Road, Belfast. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Falls parkrun, Belfast needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week tea, coffee or squash will be available at the finish in the Bowling Club - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Annette HINCHCLIFFE
- Cathy WILSON
- Clare QUINN
- Clare WALSH
- Deborah MCDONALD
- Elaine GILMORE
- Fiona MAGUIRE
- Francis ARTHURS
- Gerard DUFFY
- Gerard SHIELDS
- Marie GRAHAM
- Niamh GRAHAM
- Shannon KENNEDY
- Una MCCALLAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Falls parkrun, Belfast takes place every Saturday at 9:30am.
Please note Falls parkrun, Belfast is cancelled on 13/08/22 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyColin Glen(2m), Queens(2.2m), Ormeau(2.6m), Waterworks(2.7m), Orangefield(3.8m), Belfast Victoria(4.2m), Wallace(5.4m), Valley(5.5m), Knockbracken Reservoir(5.5m), Stormont(5.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.