Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Fareham parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Fareham parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cams Hall Estate, Cams Hill, Fareham, Hampshire. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Fareham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Cams Mill pub - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan IVISON • Alison MACSWAYNE • Andrew SMITH • Angus MCGILP • Anne FAIRHURST • Chris REES • David MACSWAYNE • David MALLARD • David PETERS • Deborah CASPER • Denise PERRETT • Edward WILLMOTT • Georgina HUTBER • Heather BLAKE • Heather REID • Ian WRIGHT • Jacqueline SYSON • Jennifer KENNEDY • Joanne SMITH • John FAIRHURST • John LOWDELL • John SAUNDERS • Karen GUNNER • Kathy O'LOUGHLIN • Kirsten BROADLEY • Louise STEWART • Nick READINGS • Paul RAYNER • Peter ADAMS • Peter STODDARD • Rachael HUGHES • Ray GUNNER • Richard BAYLEY • Sue BADDELEY • Tim GEOGHEGAN • Trina READINGS • Victoria ROWE-SHAWYER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Fareham parkrun happen.
Fareham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLee-on-the-Solent (3.6m), Portsmouth Lakeside (3.8m), Whiteley (4.4m), Southsea (6.1m), Netley Abbey (7.4m), Havant (8.6m), Itchen Valley Country (10.1m), Medina I.O.W. (10.8m), Queen Elizabeth (11.1m), Southampton (11.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.