Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Fareham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cams Hall Estate, Cams Hill, Fareham, Hampshire. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Fareham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Cams Mill pub - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrian HIGGINS-CABO • Alison LAWRENCE • Alison MACSWAYNE • Andrew LEONARD • Andy BATES • Brendan TUTTIETT • Carol WRIGHT • Charlie OULTON • David MACSWAYNE • David MORRIS • Edward WILLMOTT • Eleanor VINEY • Hannah HUGHES • Helen MOLTENO • Ian WRIGHT • James HIGGINS-CABO • Jan ATKINS • Jessica SMITH • John LOWDELL • John STEELE • Karen GUNNER • Kate VINEY • Kay WALKER • Lee GILBERT • Louise STEWART • Martin DE SOUSA • Mike SHAW • Mike TAYLOR • Nick READINGS • Paul RAYNER • Phil BRIEN • Ray GUNNER • Samantha PERRY • Sarah DELLER • Skye SHEPHERD • Stephen CAWTE • Sue BADDELEY • Theo LEONARD • Victoria ROWE-SHAWYER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Fareham parkrun happen.
Fareham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLee-on-the-Solent (3.6m), Portsmouth Lakeside (3.8m), Whiteley (4.4m), Southsea (6.1m), Netley Abbey (7.4m), Havant (8.6m), Itchen Valley Country (10.1m), Medina I.O.W. (10.8m), Queen Elizabeth (11.1m), Southampton (11.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.