This event is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
For country specific information around events in this country, please see here.
Felixstowe Prom junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Felixstowe Prom junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds). Due to COVID-19 restrictions only those aged 4 to 10 years old may take part until further notice.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Felixstowe Prom, Undercliff Road West, Felixstowe, IP11 2AE. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Boardwalk Cafe Bar - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amy KNOTT • Carrie KEMP • David MACLEAN • Georgia RUSSELL • Hayley COLES • Helen MCMORROW • Janet ASKEW • Jimmy RUSSELL • Karen BRACKENBURY • Katherine AYKROYD • Liz CLARK • Nigel HOWARD • Rhys LUCOCK • Sarah RUSSELL • Tom AYKROYD • Wendie HALES
Felixstowe Prom junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
Please note Felixstowe Prom junior parkrun is cancelled on 25/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.