Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Finsbury parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Finsbury Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Finsbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Finsbury Park Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Akshara VENKATESH • Amy SHAW • Andrew DYER • Andrew READ • Andrew WOODING • Anne MALCOLM • Caroline VEXLER • Christopher GREENWOOD • Ciara WILLIAMS • Daisy VEITCH • Eamon BYRNE • Gareth HARPER • Gregory BERRISFORD SWEET • James MURPHY • James PARKER • Jon KNOX • Katie BELKIN • Katie RICH • Lorna STEVENSON • Mark DRONFIELD • Matthew COCKERILL • Patrick LUONG • Paul MERCER • Rachel BLACKAMORE • Rachel HOPKINS • Sandra HUTCHINSON • Tim BAVISTER • Zoe RICHARDS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Finsbury parkrun happen.
Finsbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHighbury Fields (1.6m), Ally Pally (2m), Hampstead Heath (2.9m), Hackney Marshes (3.6m), Pymmes (3.8m), Grovelands (4.4m), Mile End (4.7m), Walthamstow (4.7m), Wanstead Flats (5.2m), Oak Hill (5.2m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.