All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Finsbury parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Finsbury parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Finsbury Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Finsbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Finsbury Park Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew DYER • Andrew READ • Andrew WOODING • Angelo LUCATELLO • Carmen O'LOUGHLIN • Caroline FALKUS • Caroline WOODLEY • Chris DAVIES • Christopher GREENWOOD • El BILL • Emma TIPTON • Gareth DAVIES • Hannah WYLIE • Helen KEYNES • Helen SMITH • Jean DOWNEY • Julia PANAYIOTOU • Katie BELKIN • Kevin DWYER • Liz ADAMS • Lorna STEVENSON • Lucy WILLIAMS • Madeleine GASCOIGNE • Mareike SCHOMERUS • Margaret GORDON • Oliver THOMAS • Oskar HARBER • Rachel HOPKINS • Richard PRENTICE • Ruth RYDER • Sandra HUTCHINSON • Susan ORR • Susie COLLINS • Vicky JOHNSON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Finsbury parkrun happen.
Finsbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Finsbury parkrun is cancelled on 26/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyHighbury Fields (1.6m), Ally Pally (2m), Hampstead Heath (2.9m), Hackney Marshes (3.6m), Pymmes (3.8m), Grovelands (4.4m), Mile End (4.7m), Walthamstow (4.7m), Wanstead Flats (5.2m), Oak Hill (5.2m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.