Fletcher Moss parkrun
What is Fletcher Moss parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Fletcher Moss Park, Stenner Lane, Didsbury, M20 2RQ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Fletcher Moss parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Alpine Tea Rooms which are situated within Fletcher Moss Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Amanda BELSHAM
- Damien MCHUGH
- Hanhua LIU
- Helen CARRON
- Hollie COLLINS
- Idris DONOHOE
- Jacob DANIELS
- Jamie PATTON
- Jeffrey BLACKFORD
- Joanne JORDAN
- John WATERTON
- Kathryn DEAKIN
- Kimberley SAINT
- Laura BROWN
- Lucy HUTCHISON
- Melissa CARMODY
- Neil MURPHY
- Nick TAYLOR
- Rachael FORTUNE-GRANT
- Radhika DAS
- Rosie SHARP
- Sarah BARNES
- Sarah DANIELS
- Simon KAYE
- Stephen FERNLEY
- Stuart DONOHOE
- Susan RAFTERY
- Suzanne SUTHERLAND
- Yusuf LAHER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Fletcher Moss parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBurnage (1.1m), Wythenshawe (2.2m), Cheadle Hulme (2.4m), South Manchester (2.5m), Sale Water (2.8m), Alexandra (2.8m), Stretford (3.4m), Bramhall Park (3.9m), Woodbank (4.3m), Wilmslow (5.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.