Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Frimley Lodge parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Frimley Lodge parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Frimley Lodge Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Frimley Lodge parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email FrimleyLodge@parkrun.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Basingstoke Canal Centre - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison BONE • Alison LENAGHAN • Amanda Dorothy CRITCHELL • Andrew KROUSTI • Anne THEOBALD • Anne WHILLIS • Brian HOLDEN • Christine ALLEN • Cliff HILTON • Darren HURN • Dave MAY • Dawn FAILES • Emily BENSON • Emma OWEN • Helen HART • Jeanie ROGERSON • Jo LLOYD • Jo WOOD • John HEWITT • John MURDOCH • Karen BARNARD • Karen FORNOS KLEIN • Karin KUBICZKOVA • Lauraine SPARKES • Lucinda COBB • Malcolm Eric VAUGHAN • Mark SYMES • Martin WOOD • Mary HINTON • Matthew BRENCHLEY • Maurice GOODERHAM • Neil PURCELL • Nigel SPARKES • Paige DIXON • Philip Robert TURNER • Roger SMITH • Ross MACLAGAN • Simon WHILLIS • Sophie QUINLAN • Tim HOWARD
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Frimley Lodge parkrun happen.
Frimley Lodge parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRushmoor (2.6m), Sandhurst Memorial (4.3m), Bracknell (6.7m), Woking (7.3m), Guildford (7.9m), California Country (8.3m), Homewood (9.3m), Alice Holt (10.2m), Brooklands (11.4m), Dinton Pastures (11.9m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.