All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Fulham Palace parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Fulham Palace parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Bishop’s Park, Bishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Fulham Palace parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Fulham Palace Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alice RIDDELL-WEBSTER • Alison CATLING • Amelia REES • Andrew COLLINS • Becca TAYLOR • Bob EMPSON • Bob THOMAS • Caitlin BILLER • Ciaran LEE • Dawn PAYNE • Dervilla MITCHELL • Eliza GAFFNEY • Emilyn HUTCHINSON • Farah KHAN • Fiona GLEESON • Florence EDWARDS • Harry REYNOLDS • Hilary STONE • Iliana NISIMOVA • Jane GEORGE • Jasmine LEE • Jenni CUNNIFFE • Jennifer SMALL • Katie GOW • Lauren FELTHAM • Laurence RICHARDSON • Lorna JOHN • Louis COWLING • Mark GALEON • Martin BELL • Mary BELWARD • Michael FREE • Michael ROSE • Nathalie CAZALS • Neil WINTER • Paul MITCHELL • Rachel DONNISON • Rachel TAIT • Richard John POWELL • Rory FORBES • Ruth CORBETT • Safa KHAN • Samantha MCGUINNESS • Sami EL-CHGAR • Stephen LEE • Tara MEAKINS • Ted TOWNSEND
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Fulham Palace parkrun happen.
Fulham Palace parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Fulham Palace parkrun is cancelled on 26/06/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyWimbledon Common (2.2m), Clapham Common (3.1m), Wormwood Scrubs (3.4m), Richmond Park (3.5m), Gunnersbury (3.7m), Old Deer Park (3.8m), Tooting Common (4.1m), Kingston (5m), Brockwell (5.1m), Osterley (5.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.