All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Gloucester City parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Gloucester City parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Gloucester Park, Park Road in Westgate ward, Gloucester, GL1 1LY. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Gloucester City parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the GL1 Leisure Centre Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrian ENGLAND • Ahmed Said HANSDOT • Angela BURROWS • Chris DAVIS • Christopher BENJAMIN • Claire WOODMAN • Craig JINKS • David ANDRIESSEN • Dawne TEARNEY • Elena NEAL • Farook MOTA • Felix LOY • Graham DAVIS • Helen PEMBERTON • Ian GILL • Inaaya ZARQA • Jane JOYNER • John WILLIAMS • Jonathan ALLEN • Justin HUTCHINSON • Kristal JONES • Lewis HUTCHINSON • Libby BROWN • Lucy HUTCHINSON • Lucy PRESTON • Mark ZYGO • Mike LAWLOR • Nigel ELLIS • Pratik PRADHAN • Russell HOPKINS • Samantha COX • Sharon DAVIS • Steve KENYON • Sylvia JELLYMAN • Tim HYDE • Zach ZYGO
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Gloucester City parkrun happen.
Gloucester City parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Gloucester City parkrun is cancelled on 15/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyGloucester North (1.4m), Kingsway (2.9m), King George V Playing Field (6.4m), Stonehouse (7.6m), Stratford Park, Stroud (7.6m), Cheltenham (7.9m), Newent (8.5m), Tewkesbury (9.6m), Mallards Pike (13.2m), Cirencester (14.8m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.