What is Goole parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at West Park, Shaftesbury Avenue, Goole, DN14 6UU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Goole parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in West Park Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Adam LEIGHTON
- Alexander HARDING
- Amanda LENNON
- Andy SMITH
- Ben LONGSDEN
- Benjamin HARDING
- Daniel OSHEA
- Debbie BUTCHER
- Gillian WALKER
- John GIBSON
- Jonathon HARDING
- Julian PATRICK
- Kayleigh HARDING
- Neil STEAD
- Stacey FOX
- Tanya DAVIES
- Tony BUTCHER
- Victoria HARDING
- William BROWNE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Goole parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySelby (8.2m), Normanby Hall (10.7m), Scunthorpe (13.1m), Sandall Park (14m), Cusworth Hall (17.2m), Heslington (17.3m), York (17.7m), Pontefract (17.8m), Humber Bridge (17.9m), Frickley Country (18.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.