Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Great Lines parkrun, Medway - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Great Lines parkrun, Medway?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Great Lines Heritage Park, Brompton Road, Gillingham, ME7 1HF. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Great Lines parkrun, Medway needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Falcon café, Marlborough Rd, Gillingham - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrien DREW • Alison BAKER • Alison COLLINS • Amanda LINK • Andy WILLING • Annalise CASS • Ashley RUDD • Barefootricardo D'ASH • Bella READER • Carol DAVIS • Carrie BROOM • Cathy RAHMANZADEH • Celia POKE • Chris MORETON • Chris ROWLANDS • Dan GOWER-SMITH • Daniel VERO • David PICKNELL • David SHARPLEY • Dee YAMOAH • Dominic NORTON • Foluke GABRIEL • Gary SMITH • Hayley TAYLOR • Helen GOWER • Holly READER • Ingrid HARRISON • Jon GOODALL • June RODWELL • Karen ILLMAN • Karl GRIMBLE • Kevin DELANEY • Laura LIDDLE • Lisa PARISH • Louisa PERRYMAN • Maggie MENHENICK • Mick SMITH • Mila READER • Natasha KITSELL • Neville BROOM • Paul BARRY • Paul JOHNSTON • Phil CUYPERS • Philip WALLACE • Rosie REGAN • Ross SANDY • Sharon BOYLE • Sheila STONE • Stephen MCELWAINE • Sue DRYSDALE • Symon WILDGOOSE • Teresa CAMBELL • Thomas ARNOLD • Wendy REGAN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Great Lines parkrun, Medway happen.
Great Lines parkrun, Medway takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyShorne Woods (5.4m), Maidstone (6.5m), Malling (6.8m), Cyclopark (8.4m), Sittingbourne (8.9m), Thurrock (10.5m), Hadleigh (11.4m), The Leas (11.7m), Chalkwell Beach (11.8m), Basildon (13.2m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.