Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Great Lines parkrun, Medway
What is Great Lines parkrun, Medway?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Great Lines Heritage Park, Brompton Road, Gillingham, ME7 1HF. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Great Lines parkrun, Medway needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Falcon café, Marlborough Rd, Gillingham - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Agnieszka JELEN • Alexander PLUMB • Andrew LUNNON • Andy WILLING • Anthony WICKER • Barefootricardo D'ASH • Callum WEBB • Carol DAVIS • Carrie BROOM • Catherine RODWELL • Cathy RAHMANZADEH • Darrell HARMAN • David SHARPLEY • Elena MUTTER-CHILD • Evelyn GOSS • Francoise COSTELLOE • Gary SMITH • Heather PARKINSON • Isabel KING • Magda WADE • Maggie MENHENICK • Mick SMITH • Natasha KITSELL • Neville BROOM • Nigel READ • Paul BARRY • Paul CLARK • Philip WALLACE • Polly CLAYTON • Robert GREENWOOD • Rosie REGAN • Ruth JORDAN • Sean RODWELL • Sharon BOYLE • Sheila STONE • Teresa CAMBELL • Victoria BROOK • William WAKEMAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Great Lines parkrun, Medway takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyShorne Woods (5.4m), Maidstone (6.5m), Malling (6.8m), Cyclopark (8.4m), Sittingbourne (8.9m), Thurrock (10.5m), Hadleigh (11.4m), The Leas (11.7m), Chalkwell Beach (11.8m), Basildon (13.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.