What is Guildford parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Stoke Park, Guildford just opposite the Spectrum. Please park in the Park & Ride car park at the Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre, use postcode GU1 1UP. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Guildford parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Wey Valley Bowls Club, The Lido Road, Stoke Rd, Guildford GU1 1HB. Please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alastair HESLOP
- Alexander MCDOUGALL
- Alice BATCHELOR
- Anna HAMPSON
- Ben SOUTHGATE
- Caroline SAMS
- David FRANKS
- Hugh MARRIAGE
- Ines SCHOLFIELD PEREZ
- Ivan CHENG
- Izzy HOLLAND
- James ROSS
- Jessica FURBER
- Lucy BROOKE
- Luke TEARLE
- Maddie HESLOP
- Maggie PATMORE
- Nicholas GOLDMAN
- Pieter VAN OLST
- Prab SATYA
- Sabrina LANGE
- Sam BROOKE
- Sam CONLAN
- Stephen OSBORNE
- Stephen SOUTHGATE
- Susanna HARRISON
- Wayne SMITH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Guildford parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBroadwater (3.8m), Woking (4.5m), Frimley Lodge (7.9m), Brooklands (7.9m), Cranleigh (8.1m), Homewood (8.3m), Rushmoor (8.5m), Mole Valley (10m), Sandhurst Memorial (12m), Hazelwood (12.5m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.