All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Hackworth parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Hackworth parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hackworth Park, Shildon, DL4 1NN. Please note that dogs are not allowed at this event due to a Public Space Protection Order. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Hackworth parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Hackworth Hub which is situated very near to our finish line - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Cliff PICKERING • Craig ROBINSON • Daniel WILSON • Diane WOOD • Elaine JENNINGS • George CAWKWELL • Hannah FENWICK • Heather FENWICK • Kirsty WILSON • Louise DOUTHWAITE • Madeleine FISHER • Neil JENNINGS • Neil WOOD • Robyn WARTERS • Samantha TOWNSEND • Susan CLARK • Tracey PICKERING
Hackworth parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Hackworth parkrun is cancelled on 07/11/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyJubilee (5.3m), Sedgefield (7.3m), Darlington South Park (8.5m), Durham (10.2m), Tees Barrage (15m), Riverside (15.9m), Cotsford Fields (16.5m), Catterick (16.8m), Albert (17.1m), Blackhill (17.8m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.