Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Henlow Bridge Lakes parkrun
What is Henlow Bridge Lakes parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Henlow Bridge Lakes, Bridge End Rd, Henlow, SG16 6DD. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Henlow Bridge Lakes parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the covered outside seating area. Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available from the campsite shop - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex WHITMORE • Alexandra BORRILL • Althea DAVISON • Benjamin HING • Brian FINNIGAN • Christine MONTANARO • Daniel MULLIN • Eloise DAVISON • Ems SOUTHERINGTON • George HING • Gordon GROVE • Heather WRIGHT • Helen HAWKINS • Helen LOMAX • Holly OCHILTREE • Joanna WRIGHT • Joel Benjamin DAVISON • Jonathon HAWKINS • Kris WHITMORE • Laura HING • Linda GREENE • Maria Luz BRINGAS • Nicola DAVISON • Paula BARCLAY • Paula FROST • Sam WHITMORE • Shannon FALLER • Sophie HING • Thomas HAILEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Henlow Bridge Lakes parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLetchworth (2.9m), Stevenage (9.6m), Bedford (11.5m), Millennium Country (11.5m), Luton Wardown (11.7m), Great Denham (12m), Wimpole Estate (12.1m), Pocket (12.7m), Houghton Hall (13.6m), Dunstable Downs (16.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.