Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Henstridge Airfield parkrun
What is Henstridge Airfield parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Henstridge Airfield, Henstridge, Somerset, BA8 0TN (Henstridge Airfield parkrun operates within the grounds of an active airfield, for the safety of all please ensure that no one crosses into any roped or fenced off areas). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Henstridge Airfield parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Henstridge Airfield Clubhouse - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Beverley GALLOP • Charlie WELLSTEAD • Charlotte RUSSELL-BARTLETT • Claire NOVAK • Colette MAUNDER • Colin MOORE • Eliza MOORE • Fran CRAFT • Gemma BRUNNING • Harry WELLSTEAD • Ian FERGUSON • Jeanette MEIKLE • Jemma WELLSTEAD • Joshua FEDDON • Les WARDLE • Michael GALLOP • Oscar MOORE • Philip CURTIS • Rosie JORDAN-BARR • Sharon CURTIS • Stephen BARTLETT • Stuart MEIKLE • Sue ROLLS • Vanessa YOUNG • Victoria MOORE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Henstridge Airfield parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBlandford (11.7m), Shepton Mallet (16.2m), The Old Showfield (17.4m), Street (19.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.