All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Heslington parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Heslington parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at York Sport Village, Lakeside Way, Heslington, York YO10 5FG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Heslington parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Costa, York Sport Village - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abbey DRIFFIELD • Andrew MCMORRIS • Angela EKERS • Celia MAUGHAN • Clare STONES • Daniel BUTCHER • David O'CONNOR • Dean STARKEY • Don GUNN • Emma SIMMONS • Gabriel UTTLEY • Helen GRAINGER • Hem RANA • Hollis LANSFORD • Jack SLOCOMBE • James CANN • Jane CUNNINGHAM • Jane MORBY • Jim MCCAMBRIDGE • John BROOM • John LEWIS • Jordan HOWE • Joseph DAVIES • Kate BOYD • Kevin THOMAS • Leigh SHIPLEY • Lucas SHIPLEY • Luke HARBORD • Nick BOYD • Nick SHIPLEY • Sara HARBORD • Sue CRABTREE • Valda BARNETT • Vivianne FRASER • William HARGREAVES
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Heslington parkrun happen.
Heslington parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Heslington parkrun is cancelled on 22/05/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyYork (3.5m), New Earswick (3.7m), Castle Howard (12.6m), Selby (13.9m), Millfield (14m), Wetherby (15.3m), Goole (17.3m), Conyngham Hall (19.2m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.