All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Highbury Fields junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Highbury Fields junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds). If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Highbury Fields, Highbury Crescent, London, N5. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Vagabond N7, 105 Holloway Road, N7 - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alastair F HALL • Alex FUNK • Angela ROCKLIFFE • Caterina EDRICH • Elizabeth APPLE • Gregory BERRISFORD SWEET • Harriet WINDSOR • James ROCKLIFFE • Jenny BERRISFORD • Jessica GIBBS • Khara MILLS-HAUNCH • Marina HARDEN • Natasha ROCKLIFFE • Nellianna FUNK • Olivia HETREED • Robert WILLIS • Scarlett PARKER • Steve MILLS-HAUNCH • Stuart WINDSOR • Susan WATTHEY
Highbury Fields junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
Please note Highbury Fields junior parkrun is cancelled on 27 September 2020:
See the news page for more detail
Please note Highbury Fields junior parkrun is cancelled on 27/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.