What is Hillsborough parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hillsborough Park, Middlewood Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, S6 2AB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Hillsborough parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in one of the following nearby cafes. The cafe's around the park aren't large enough to accommodate everyone but you will find parkrunners in: Costa Coffee, 301-305 Middlewood Road, Hillsborough, S6 1TG - Riverside Café, Catchbar Lane, Hillsborough, S6 2LX - Jam's Café, 181 Middlewood Road, S6 4HD - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Abigail COOPER GRIMBLEY
- Andrew WOFFINDIN
- Angela TEMPLE
- Carol Ann WOLSTENHOLME
- Caroline BRASH
- Catherine EYRE
- Duncan WHITHAM
- Jen EDWARDS
- John HIGGS
- John LIDDLE
- Julian WAREHAM
- Laken ROWLEY
- Liam RUSSELL
- Lionel WOLSTENHOLME
- Margaret HUDSON
- Margaret INGHAM
- Nick WRIGHT
- Nikki HOMYARD
- Peter BRASH
- Regan HANSON
- Sally ROGERS
- Simon TEMPLE
- Stephen OLDFIELD
- Stephen ORAM
- Terry HORAN
- Theo NICHOLS
- Vikki MCAULEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Hillsborough parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyConcord (2.7m), Endcliffe (2.8m), Sheffield Castle (3.9m), Millhouses (4.8m), Graves (5m), Rotherham (6.7m), Rother Valley (8.8m), Barnsley (9.4m), Penistone (9.8m), Poolsbrook (12.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.