All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Horsham parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Horsham parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Southwater Country Park, Cripplegate Ln, Southwater, Horsham RH13 9HN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Horsham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Southwater Country Park Vistor Centre Cafe, Cripplegate Ln, Southwater, Horsham RH13 9HN - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amy JOHNSON • Coralie BEAMISH • Daniel ENGLAND • David CAPSEY • Faye HEAD • Finn DOYLE • Fraser STEELE • Gary BURCHETT • Gary WALLIS • Jacqui WILLIAMSON • James KNIGHT • Jane FOOTER • Lorraine BULBECK • Louise POWLING • Malcolm FOOTER • Mark LEACH • Mark WEBB • Mike CASSAR • Murrae ROSS-ESKELL • Richard BARRON • Rob EGGERS • Robert WALLIS • Ruth M • Samantha EDWARDS • Sharon BURCHETT • Sok Wah LEE • Tim HARRIS • Tim M • Yan YIP
Horsham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Horsham parkrun is cancelled on 31/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyIfield Mill Pond (5.5m), Tilgate (6.9m), Cranleigh (8.7m), Clair (10.8m), Mole Valley (12.6m), Reigate Priory (12.7m), East Grinstead (14.9m), Guildford (16.1m), Brighton & Hove (16.9m), Lancing Beach Green (17m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.