Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Horsham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Horsham Park, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Horsham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Rec Rooms - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew CLARK • Andy BATESON • Andy MITCHELSON • Braydon CHARLTON • Brett ROUSE • Charlotte KAY • Chris YEOMANS • Christina HARRISON • Clare DUTFIELD • Ella DUTFIELD • Eloise KAY • Florence ROUSE • Gary BUDINGER • Gary WALLIS • Gill LUNN • Giuseppe MACCARRONE • Helen WOOD • Jenni DE BURGH • Lawrence ROY • Lesley GREGORY • Martin NICHOLLS • Melanie BULLEN • Michael SAUNDERS • Murrae ROSS-ESKELL • Raffaele MELE • Raymond KO • Robin HICKMAN • Sok Wah LEE • Steve WRIGHT • Theresa ADAMS • Tina KNIGHT • Tonia CHANTLER • Will CLARK • Yan YIP
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Horsham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyIfield Mill Pond (5.5m), Tilgate (6.9m), Cranleigh (8.7m), Clair (10.8m), Mole Valley (12.6m), Reigate Priory (12.7m), Broadwater (14.8m), East Grinstead (14.9m), Guildford (16.1m), Brighton & Hove (16.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.