Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Hove Promenade parkrun
What is Hove Promenade parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hove Lawns, Kingsway, Brighton & Hove, BN3 2FR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Hove Promenade parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Lawns Café, Hove Lawns (directly opposite intersection with Kingsway and First Avenue). Please note, this venue has outdoor seating only - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adriana KEMPT • Andrea WILSON • Anita HARRIS • Antony BRADLEY • Caroline SHARP • Christine GIBBONS • David MARTIN • David SPENCER • Deb REGAN • Emma BRISTOW • Emma WYATT • Graham HALFACREE • Helen MARTIN • Hilda MARTIN • Ian BRIERLEY • James MARTIN • Jenny BLISS • Jon ELSOM • Julius BRINKWORTH • Ken FORD • Louise SMITH • Michelle BLACKWELL • Mike WEBB • Olivia PAVLIDES • Steve FARMER • Suzy HAWKER • Tim PAGET • Toby MERRETT • Tracy MITCHELL • Victoria GROUT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Hove Promenade parkrun happen.
Hove Promenade parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBrighton & Hove (1.3m), Preston Park (1.5m), East Brighton (3m), Bevendean Down (3m), Lancing Beach Green (6.9m), Peacehaven (8.1m), Worthing (8.7m), Seaford Beach (11.2m), Clair (12.8m), Uckfield (16.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.