Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Huntingdon parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Huntingdon parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hinchingbrooke Country Park, Brampton Road, Huntingdon. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Huntingdon parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the small café in Hinchingbrooke Country Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alice EDWARDS • Alice NOYES • Alison AINSWORTH • Alison ORRELL • Andy ELLAMS • Charles BUTCHER • Charlotte IRWIN • Claire PEARCE • David IRWIN • Elaine GUNN • Felicity BAILLIE • Fiona GREIG • Katheryn AYRES • Kathy RADLEY • Lauren WALKER • Leonard KIRKBY • Lucy ROBERTS • Maddison JONES • Magdalena COLLINS • Phoebe FOSTER • Scott BOSWELL • Stuart AINSWORTH • Suzie HALL • Tim ALBAN • Tina MORRIS • Tony REEVES • Ursula VAN LEEUWEN-HILL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Huntingdon parkrun happen.
Huntingdon parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPocket (8.4m), Wimpole Estate (14.8m), Manor Field, Whittlesey (15.7m), Bedford (16.4m), Ferry Meadows (16.8m), Cambridge (17.1m), Coldham’s Common (17.8m), Great Denham (19.1m), Fulbourn Hospital (19.6m), March (19.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.