All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Kettering parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Kettering parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wicksteed Park, 226 Barton Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6NJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Kettering parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Carousel Cafe or Ideas Café depending on which one is open - we will let parkrunners know in the Pre-Run briefing - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan RAIN • Allan SPRAGUE • Andrea CRELLIN • Barbara HENDRY • Bruce WHITEHEAD • Carol LLOYD • Caroline BROADWAY • Catherine HEADLAND • Chloe PERKINS • Christopher MUSIC • Claire BIRD • Claire LAW • Eleanor KEECH • Fiona BANKS • Frank MURRAY • Hayley BRADSHAW • Hilary WHITWELL • Ian HEARNE • Ian Ross MACKAY • Isabella LEE • James ELLIOTT • James FRASER • Jane SMITH • Janice HYDE • Jason ENGLISH • Jennie GROVE • Joanne FRASER • John MCMANUS • John WOODS • Karen HEARNE • Kate ISAAC • Katie LEE • Katie MACDERMID • Kenny ANDERSON • Kira FRASER • Lucy BATHE • Lyn MUNTON • Malcolm HEADLAND • Mark LEE • Martine STEELE • Matthew HANCOCK • Mawuenam AGBENU • Nicola TALBOT • Patricia NEAL • Phil BRIGDEN • Rachael HENDRY • Sean MC AULEY • Sian DAVIS • Stacy BARRATT • Stacy DAVIS • Todd DAVIS • Tracey PERKINS • Val NIX • Wayne TUNNAH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Kettering parkrun happen.
Kettering parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Kettering parkrun is cancelled on 26/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyIrchester Country (7m), Corby (7.6m), Brixworth Country (9m), Market Harborough (11m), Northampton (11.9m), Sixfields Upton (14.5m), Salcey Forest (16.5m), Rutland Water (18.3m), Bedford (19.5m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.