Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Killerton parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Killerton, near Broadclyst, Exeter. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Killerton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Killerton's Stableblock Tea Room, who have kindly agreed to open at 9.30 just for us - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abigail FOSTER • Alex INGHAM • Ali KERRIDGE • Andrew BROWN • Andrew EATON-HART • Anne PRICE • Annie FOOT • Catherine NEWMAN • Charlie DERHAM • Dave POLLARD • Dawn WALKER • Di HOLLIDGE • Duncan BROWN • Ezra SULLIVAN • Jan GRANT • Jo LAVERICK • Jon IACOMINO • Jonathan NEWMAN • Julie FINCH • Katie WILLIAMS • Kieran HUGHES • Luke HOLWAY • Mark SHAW • Martin SAXTON • Matt SULLIVAN • Natalie BALLANTYNE • Renee TUCK • Roger ROWE • Roger SAUNDERS • Sarah Rachel SULLIVAN • Steve CHAPMAN • Wilbur SULLIVAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Killerton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Killerton parkrun is cancelled on 23/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyCranbrook Country Park (3.3m), Exeter Riverside (6.3m), Haldon Forest (11.1m), Exmouth (12.4m), Parke (17.1m), Teignmouth Promenade (17.3m), Seaton (17.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.