We're pleased to launch the inaugural KGVPF virtual parkrun!
We're hoping lots of you fancy doing 5km over the weekend and we're looking forward to reading about how you all get on.
Why not give it a go and scratch that parkrun itch?!
Image text reads:
We’re all missing parkrun and I know some people are lacking motivation. So we’re going to give a virtual 5km a try!
Here are the rules:
1) You can run 5k at any time on Saturday to participate (i.e. you don’t have to run at 9am).
2) You choose the route and please avoid the KGV or Pittville course.
3) You keep an appropriate social distance from other people.
4) By all means get children and dogs involved.
5) You DO forget your barcode.
6) Be honest with your time i.e. make sure it’s one continuous 5km and not 2 (or more) “intervals” with a nice break in between!
Post a photo in your running kit below (and a time if you'd like) and we'll collate and share a list of runners on Sunday.
For the avoidance of doubt, this is a bit of fun and won’t be recorded anywhere other than on Facebook.