All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kingsway Sports Pavillion, Naas Lane, Gloucester, GL2 2SN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Kingsway sports pavillion for a refreshing drink and maybe a slice of cake! The cake is home baked and provided by volunteers when available. Chat to other like-minded folk over a cup of tea or coffee and become a part of this running community phenomenon that is parkrun - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abi WEBB • Alex DUNNE • Alison THOMAS • Amanda MCPEAKE • Amanda VALDER • Amber WHEELER • Andrea PREEDY • Barbara MULHERN • Bernadette MCINNES • Chris COX • Clair WILLIAMS • Edwina DANKS • Gary OAKLEY • Gary PHILPOTT • Glyn MATTHEWS • Harrison WILLIAMS • Janet STEVENS • Jon SCHOFIELD • Joshua SCHOFIELD • Kat WALKER • Kerry STENNER • Kiran SEHMI • Lorraine SHAW • Madeleine SPINNER • Matthew GRIGGS • Patrick MORGAN • Rachel OAKLEY • Richard MEADOWS • Steve BARNES • Steve PEAKE • Theo WEBB • Thomas OAKEY • Tracey FAIRLESS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester happen.
Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester is cancelled on 03/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyGloucester City (2.9m), Gloucester North (4.3m), Stonehouse (4.8m), Stratford Park, Stroud (5.4m), King George V Playing Field (8.9m), Newent (9.3m), Cheltenham (10.4m), Mallards Pike (11.2m), Tewkesbury (12.5m), Lydney (12.9m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.