Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester
What is Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kingsway Sports Pavillion, Naas Lane, Gloucester, GL2 2SN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Kingsway sports pavillion for a refreshing drink and maybe a slice of cake! The cake is home baked and provided by volunteers when available. Chat to other like-minded folk over a cup of tea or coffee and become a part of this running community phenomenon that is parkrun - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alfie SPINNER
- Amanda MCPEAKE
- Amanda VALDER
- Andy JARRETT
- Andy WATTS
- Antony GREENSWEIG
- Ben SPINNER
- Chris COX
- David GRESSWELL
- Gary PHILPOTT
- Gemma COLLIER
- James DENNE
- Jane MORGAN
- Kim STEVENS
- Lynn WEAVER
- Mandy EDWARDS
- Nicci LUFFMAN
- Patrick MORGAN
- Richard MEADOWS
- Sarah SPINNER
- Steve RUSSELL
- Susan HIGGS
- Thomas OAKEY
- Tom PHILLIPS
- Tracey FAIRLESS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Kingsway parkrun, Gloucester takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyGloucester City (2.9m), Gloucester North (4.3m), Stonehouse (4.8m), Stratford Park, Stroud (5.4m), King George V Playing Field (8.9m), Newent (9.3m), Cheltenham (10.4m), Mallards Pike (11.2m), Tewkesbury (12.5m), Lydney (12.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.