This event is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
For country specific information around events in this country, please see here.
Kings Weston junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Kings Weston junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds). Due to COVID-19 restrictions only those aged 4 to 10 years old may take part until further notice.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 10:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kings Weston Estate, Kings Weston Lane, Bristol, BS11 0UR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Hunters Vaults (situated in Kings Weston House) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew KIRBY • Andrew THOMAS • Angharad DOWNING • Augustin DOWNING • Ben SEYMOUR • Carol FEE • Carole BROOKES • Casey BODMAN • Chris SCARLL • Davidpalmer PALMER • Edward DOWNING • Emma BRADBROOK • Evie B • Hazel CAMPBELL • Jacqueline CAMPBELL • Jo TEMPLE • Jullian BAILEY-GARD • Marilyn PALMER • Martyn WOOD • Neil CAMPBELL • Olivia SCARLL • Richard B • Rosie SCOTT • Sam BAILLIE • Sandra BAILEY-GARD • Trevor FITSALL • Vikki THOMAS
Kings Weston junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
Please note Kings Weston junior parkrun is cancelled on 18/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.