Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Kings Weston junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Kings Weston junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 10:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kings Weston Estate, Kings Weston Lane, Bristol, BS11 0UR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Hunters Vaults (situated in Kings Weston House) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam BOWER • Alastair BLACKWOOD • Andrew KIRBY • Angharad DOWNING • Carol FEE • Carole BROOKES • Casey BODMAN • Daisy FRETWELL • Davidpalmer PALMER • Edward DOWNING • Eithne NOONAN • Erin BURNS • Freya HILL • Helen HILL • Jacqueline CAMPBELL • John HASTINGS • Jonathan BOWER • Jonathan Thomas GODFREY • Jullian BAILEY-GARD • Keith MACDONALD • Lily GANNON • Marilyn PALMER • Martyn WOOD • Mia GODFREY • Michelle BOWER • Olivia SCARLL • Sandra BAILEY-GARD • Theo HESTER • Tim CARR • Trevor FITSALL
Kings Weston junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.