Larne junior parkrun # 169 - 21/04/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Oisin MCALLISTER||07:54||JM10||73.12 %||M||1||Larne AC||New PB!||46|
|2||Adam LOVATT||08:13||JM11-14||68.11 %||M||2||First Timer!||1|
|3||Rory KENNEDY||08:26||JM10||73.85 %||M||3||East Coast Athletic Club||PB stays at 00:08:23||135|
|4||Molly BLAIR||08:47||JW10||72.33 %||F||1||East Coast Athletic Club||PB stays at 00:08:41||156|
|5||Jonnie KENNEDY||09:15||JM10||64.71 %||M||4||East Coast Athletic Club||New PB!||86|
|6||Tom LYNESS||09:28||JM10||72.27 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:09:24||8|
|7||Søren STRANNEY||09:37||JM10||64.76 %||M||6||East Coast Athletic Club||PB stays at 00:09:33||86|
|8||Hannah ROSBOTHAM||09:54||JW10||64.18 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:09:51||47|
|9||Kiera FEENEY||10:21||JW11-14||58.21 %||F||3||Larne AC||PB stays at 00:09:37||47|
|10||Evie STIRLING||10:22||JW11-14||58.12 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:10:07||73|
|11||Theo ROSSBOROUGH||10:32||JM10||59.12 %||M||7||All Stars Sports Academy||PB stays at 00:09:58||29|
|12||Saoirse BELL||10:36||JW10||61.86 %||F||5||East Coast Athletic Club||New PB!||63|
|13||Leo FILBEY||10:55||JM10||66.25 %||M||8||East Coast Athletic Club||PB stays at 00:10:53||64|
|14||Josh GALWAY||10:57||JM10||59.46 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:10:41||40|
|15||Adam MCGOOKIN||10:58||JM10||59.36 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:10:49||15|
|16||Maisie SWAN||11:13||JW10||58.46 %||F||6||New PB!||31|
|17||Poppy SWAN||11:15||JW10||56.47 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:10:38||48|
|18||Aaron ROSBOTHAM||11:26||JM10||56.94 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:10:39||46|
|19||Jack ERDIS||11:43||JM10||51.08 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:10:43||43|
|20||Jamie GERRISH||11:46||JM10||49.09 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:10:40||24|
|21||Luke GALWAY||11:49||JM10||50.65 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:10:58||47|
|22||Thomas RICE||11:53||JM10||52.41 %||M||15||New PB!||4|
|23||Jack MCKAY||12:23||JM10||52.57 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:12:09||48|
|24||Adam MCKAY||12:32||JM10||54.59 %||M||17||New PB!||21|
|25||Scarlett STRANNEY||13:46||JW10||53.69 %||F||8||East Coast Athletic Club||PB stays at 00:13:19||21|
|26||Tom MCGOOKIN||14:21||JM10||50.40 %||M||18||PB stays at 00:13:50||13|
|27||Evelyn DONNELLY||15:25||JW10||41.21 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:11:16||3|
|28||Wyatt MCAULEY||15:40||JM10||46.17 %||M||19||PB stays at 00:13:15||9|
|29||Jamie WRIGHT||15:43||JM10||50.37 %||M||20||New PB!||8|
|30||Niamh ERDIS||16:03||JW11-14||35.44 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:12:03||41|
|31||Shannon MCNICHOLL||16:09||JW10||45.76 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:14:39||23|
|32||James MCNEILL||19:28||JM10||40.67 %||M||21||PB stays at 00:18:06||4|
|33||Orla MAGUIRE||20:39||JW10||38.74 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:17:18||5|
|34||Alice ERDIS||22:30||JW10||32.85 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:15:50||12|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Amy CAMPBELL, Vickie ERDIS, Lorna FEENEY, Jason GERRISH, Nicola KEMPTON, Sean MCALLISTER, Johanna MCILROY, Rachel MCKAY, Joel MCKAY, Martin MCKAY, Helen STIRLING
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.