All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Leamington parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Leamington parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Newbold Comyn, Newbold Terrace East, Leamington Spa. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Leamington parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the football pavilion, where the event starts and finishes. Leamington parkrun is now PLASTIC FREE so please bring a mug, cup or bottle - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
David CHANTREY • David MURRAY • Diane GOUGH • Eleanor NABNEY • Ellie BRODERICK • Ellie YATES • Gareth BROWN • Georgina RAWBONE • Grace O'MALLEY • Jacob OXTOBY • Jeremy POPE • Jessica WOO • Jill COATES • Jonathan GRANT • Laura GILFILLAN • Lewis OXTOBY • Lily MINTY • Liz COHEN • Lucy MARCOVITCH • Lynn WARD • Malcolm FRY • Marti DHESI • Martin GITTINS • Matthew ROBINSON • Michael HARRIS • Morgan GORE • Morgan NABNEY • Mrs DOYLE • Nari SANDHU • Nick TAWNEY • Patricia JENNINGS • Peter CROWLEY • Portia NABNEY • Richard BARR • Robert GREENWAY • Saty KANDOLA • Stephen TRAYNOR • Stuart GREENWAY • Sue FITTON • Sue ROBINSON • Susie TAWNEY • Trevor ROTHWELL • Zac CALE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Leamington parkrun happen.
Leamington parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Leamington parkrun is cancelled on 19/06/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyWarwick Racecourse (3.9m), Coventry (7.3m), Stratford-upon-Avon (10.9m), Rugby (12.7m), Bedworth (13.1m), Brueton (13.7m), Daventry (14.8m), Banbury (16.8m), Arrow Valley (17m), Babbs Mill (17.3m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.