Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Leamington parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Newbold Comyn, Newbold Terrace East, Leamington Spa. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Leamington parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the football pavilion, where the event starts and finishes. Leamington parkrun is now PLASTIC FREE so please bring a mug, cup or bottle - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan DOBSON • Alison CHANTREY • Arthur GIBLIN • Aubrey VAN ZYL • Ayse CROSSLAND • Cade BROADHURST • Caryl HARTWRIGHT • Chris DAVISON • David CHANTREY • Dez GORRINGE • Emily May Christine BEASLEY • Emma CHANTREY • Emma LOMAS • Ewan TUCKER • Ian BEASLEY • James MOFFATT • Jan BUCKLEY • Jay MADAN • Jeremy POPE • Jill COATES • Jim BRAITHWAITE • Joe CHANTREY • Jonathan GRANT • Katherine FILBY • Kersti O'MALLEY • Krisztina STRATH • Lewis CONWAY • Malcolm FRY • Mandy TUCKER • Margaret WEBSTER • Maria DOBSON • Marti DHESI • Melissa FARNWORTH • Neil HALSEY • Nicola TODD • Olivia DOBSON • Peter EVANS • Richard PITTAWAY • Richard WALKER • Sam ALLEN • Stephen TRAYNOR • Susie TAWNEY • Tess ROBINSON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Leamington parkrun happen.
Leamington parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWarwick Racecourse (3.9m), Coventry (7.3m), Stratford-upon-Avon (10.9m), Rugby (12.7m), Bedworth (13.1m), Brueton (13.7m), Daventry (14.8m), Banbury (16.8m), Arrow Valley (17m), Babbs Mill (17.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.