What is Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Marine Parade East, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9LB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in “On the water”, formerly Leons Bistro, 15 Marine Parade West, Lee on the Solent, Gosport ,PO13 9LW - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alan FLECKNEY
- Alan OPIE
- Ali YARWOOD
- Amelia DOWLER
- Angela LEWIS
- Bridget WATSON
- Caroline MARSH
- Carolyn OPIE
- Cate MULLEN
- Catherine BROOK
- Christine LAIDLAW
- Colin BATES
- Collin FRENCH
- David WALTERS
- Denise FLECKNEY
- Emma NOYCE
- Gabriel MULLEN
- Graham MEPHAM
- Honor READER
- Ian BROWN
- Jacqui TORRENS
- Jeff JAPES
- Kaarina MAY
- Louise ABBOTT
- Louise BRIDGES
- Maggie ATKINSON
- Mark FRENCH
- Martin PEGLER
- Matthew BEVAN
- Paul ATKINSON
- Pearson ATKINSON
- Peter STEWARD
- Serena PORTER
- Stacey READ
- Steve CALDER
- Sue SIMISTER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyFareham (3.6m), Southsea (5.6m), Portsmouth Lakeside (6m), Whiteley (6.1m), Great Salterns (6.9m), Medina I.O.W. (7.2m), Netley Abbey (7.2m), Havant (11.2m), Itchen Valley Country (11.6m), Southampton (12.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.