Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Marine Parade East, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9LB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in “On the water”, formerly Leons Bistro, 15 Marine Parade West, Lee on the Solent, Gosport ,PO13 9LW - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alaster PARRY • Cassandra SIMPSON • Cate MULLEN • Christine LAIDLAW • Christopher HORSCROFT • Deirdre SIMONS • Eleanor SIMPSON • Glyn DUFFELL • Graham HAYWARD • Helen HORSCROFT • Hilary MISSELBROOK • Honor READER • Jacqui TORRENS • Joy GODBOLD • Kaarina MAY • Kirsten BROADLEY • Lee TORRENS • Maggie ATKINSON • Martin POWELL • Michael BARKER • Mike SMITH • Nigel MORGANS • Oliver SMITH • Paul ATKINSON • Paul THOMPSON • Pearson ATKINSON • Philip OMAR • Philip OWEN • Rebecca WROBLEWSKI • Richard JOHNSON • Scarlett SMITH • Stacey READ • Steve CALDER • Tamarinda PARRY • Thomas PARRY • Vicki TAYLOR
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun happen.
Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyFareham (3.6m), Southsea (5.6m), Portsmouth Lakeside (6m), Whiteley (6.2m), Medina I.O.W. (7.2m), Netley Abbey (7.2m), Havant (11.2m), Itchen Valley Country (11.6m), Southampton (12.3m), Eastleigh (13.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.