Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Lloyd parkrun, Croydon
What is Lloyd parkrun, Croydon?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lloyd Park, Croydon. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Lloyd parkrun, Croydon needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email Lloyd@parkrun.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Lloyd Café, which is just a few metres from the finish - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aidan DIXON • Andrew HONEYMAN • Ashleigh STEVENS • Caroline CORFIELD • Colin LYNCH • Craig PURLE • Debra BOURNE • Eliane MARTINI • Erik SCHRIJNEMAEKERS • Graham HANSEN • Ian TUCKER • Linda JONES • Linda LLOYD • Matthew STONE • Olivia LYNCH • Simon POWELL • Stephen TYLER • Steve CORFIELD • Tim FAHEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Lloyd parkrun, Croydon takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRoundshaw Downs (1.9m), South Norwood (2.3m), Bethlem Royal Hospital (2.6m), Riddlesdown (3.2m), Crystal Palace (3.9m), Beckenham Place (4.5m), Bromley (4.7m), Dulwich (5.5m), Tooting Common (5.5m), Banstead Woods (6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.