Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Longrun Meadow junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Longrun Meadow junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Longrun Meadow, Taunton, TA1 5AU (situated between The Castle School and French Weir Park). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the finish, Paul from Bishop's Lydeard Scout Group will provide teas & coffees at a very reasonable price with all proceeds going to the scout group - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew BRODIE • Ben TIMPSON • Dillon MILLARD • Ella WHITE • Elle PERRY • Hannah TAUNTON • Hannah WHITE • Helen SALTER • Ian SALTER • James NICHOLAS • James TINNING • Julie SEARLE • Kieran HUGHES • Nigel BIRLEY • Ola TIMPSON • Pip MILLARD • Polly MARSH • Rob MCDONALD • Scott ROBINSON • Tracey ALDER
Longrun Meadow junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.