Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Longrun Meadow parkrun
What is Longrun Meadow parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Longrun Meadow, Taunton, TA1 5AU (Situated between The Castle School and French Weir Park). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Longrun Meadow parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Oak barn, thanks to a local scout group volunteer. Why not join the Core team who process the results in “The Weir”, the community café in the COACH (Centre for Outdoor Activity and Community Hub) facility - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ade TROAKE • Andrew SAUNDERS • Carol CARPENTER • David GIBSON • Dawn MORTON • Flora BRIDGES • Harry BRIDGES • James PALMER • Jamie HILL • John CARPENTER • Kirk SHEPHERD • Kirsti NELSON • Lucy STANCER • Marcus ALBANO • Mark ALWAY • Mark PEARCE • Mark STANCER • Pamela BOLT • Paula BISATT • Richard ARCKLESS • Sherri DINGLE • Stephen HILL • Vicky HANNA • Will OSMOND
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Longrun Meadow parkrun happen.
Longrun Meadow parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBurnham and Highbridge (15.4m), Yeovil Montacute (18.1m), Street (18.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.