All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Longrun Meadow parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Longrun Meadow parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Longrun Meadow, Taunton, TA1 5AU (Situated between The Castle School and French Weir Park). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Longrun Meadow parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Oak barn, thanks to a local scout group volunteer. Why not join the Core team who process the results in “The Weir”, the community café in the COACH (Centre for Outdoor Activity and Community Hub) facility - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison WASEY • Andrew SAMPHIER • Brian BROWN • Cohen SCOTT • David BULLOCK • David HOWARTH • Emma BERE • Gabriel MATRAVERS • Graham FOSTER • Jamie BERE • Jamie HILL • Katie HOWARTH • Linda Jane FORSYTH • Louise MACKLEY • Nik MATRAVERS • Pamela BOLT • Paul MATRAVERS • Susan HALES
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Longrun Meadow parkrun happen.
Longrun Meadow parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Longrun Meadow parkrun is cancelled on 08/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBurnham and Highbridge (15.4m), Yeovil Montacute (18.1m), Street (18.4m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.