All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Luton Wardown parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Luton Wardown parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wardown Park, Old Bedford Road, Luton, LU2 7HA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Luton Wardown parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Luton Town and Indians Cricket Club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amy RUSSELL • Ann LAWLOR • Anne PLANCHEREL • Anthony GREEN • Cheryl DOBSON • Claire WORBY • David BROWN • Dean HAYWOOD • Deborah TEMPLE • Denise MARTIN • Emmanuelle BENTLEY-SANDERS • Erica WISE • Fran JONES • Frank GICQUEL • Gail DEARING • Geoffrey WHITE • Gerry PHEE • Heather GRAY • Jane FEW • Jeanette THORNTON • Jillian RUSSELL • Joanna SUTTON • Kate POTTER • Kieran BROWN • Lewis MCGROARTY • Malcolm RANKIN • Penny KILBEY • Peter BROWN • Pippa BARRETT • Sarah BARLOW • Scholastica BRIMLEY • Sileshi TESEMA • Simon BUGG • Sunil SHARMA • Tanja BRUECKMANN-RATH • Tim NEWNS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Luton Wardown parkrun happen.
Luton Wardown parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Luton Wardown parkrun is cancelled on 24/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyHoughton Hall (3.9m), Dunstable Downs (5.3m), Gadebridge (9.3m), Jersey Farm (9.4m), St Albans (9.9m), Stevenage (10.3m), Ellenbrook Fields (11.4m), Letchworth (11.4m), Rushmere (11.5m), Henlow Bridge Lakes (11.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.