Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Luton Wardown parkrun
What is Luton Wardown parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wardown Park, Old Bedford Road, Luton, LU2 7HA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Luton Wardown parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Luton Town and Indians Cricket Club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison HOWE • Amrik SINGH • Avanti SULAKSHANA • Claire WORBY • Daniel THORNE • David HENSON • Deb BIERTON • Durcan WORBY • Dwayne KARANJA • Frank GICQUEL • Geoffrey WHITE • Ivor WEBB • Jane FEW • Jennifer AVIS • Jon HIND • Kate NEALE • Marion NOBLE • Mathew DAVIES • Morfydd PRICE • Peter BROWN • Philippa BAYFIELD • Reka DUDAS • Rhona MCKEE • Rodica OANCEA • Sam WHALEY • Samantha COLLETT • Sileshi TESEMA • Simon BUGG • Teresa LOUGHBROUGH • Tryphina COOPER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Luton Wardown parkrun happen.
Luton Wardown parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHoughton Hall (3.9m), Dunstable Downs (5.3m), Gadebridge (9.3m), Jersey Farm (9.4m), St Albans (9.9m), Stevenage (10.3m), Letchworth (11.4m), Rushmere (11.5m), Henlow Bridge Lakes (11.7m), Tring (12.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.