The morning sun was shining across the lake to greet the 61 folk, including 8 first timers, who ran, jogged and walked with us at Lydney Park Run for event number 217. Extra care was needed as the assembly area was in a rough state with workmen having prepared it for some fresh new tarmac the day before but we look forward to seeing the works completed very soon.
We were joined by visitors from Tring, Cirencester, Newport, Cheltenham and Caldicot for the run which included representatives of 11 different clubs.
Kimberley HILL celebrated her 50th run!
We saw 4 PB’s from Harry T BRYANT, Sam IVINS, Sarah STERRY, and Trystan JONES. Well done all.
Of course it wouldn’t have been possible without are wonderful volunteers:
- Even Set up: John PLEWS , Marysia FURLONG, Peter FURLONG
- Marshalls: Michael MARKS, Stewart WATKINS, Robin GRANT, Spencer WARD, Gary BURLEY
- Timers: Seth PETERS, Sandra HAWKINS
- Finish tokens: Brian PRICE
- Barcode Scanners: Victoria SIMS, Lucille HARDY
- Tail walkers: Nicola MILLIN, Ali ASSIRATI
- Event Clear up: Christine WORTHY, Graham WORTHY, Nick ASSIRATI
- Run Director: James KIRK
- Co-ordinator: David PRICE
If you haven’t volunteered recently, or at all please visit the future roster page at:
A full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lydney parkrun Results Page.